Thursday, July 24, 2008

Heat

Heat  (heet)

1.Phoenix AZ 108

2.Philadelphia PA 95

3.Newark NJ 89

4. Houston TX 95


Man, it sure is hot out there. I hope everyone is drinking lots of water and staying cool. 4 cities in 8 days, I’m starting to lose track of my time zones. Thanks for having me as your guest speaker Villanova! I still have some open dates so if you’re camp needs a wow, let me know. As I mentioned in my previous blogs, your shot better be hot this month if you want to advance to that next level. Sorry for the interruption in training schedule, but hey when you guys go play in tournaments and camps I don’t complain right? Okay if you want to catch me in a city near you in between our collective busy schedules go here: http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.html “Jordan Training”, or if you live in the NY/NJ Metro area go here www.dtrained.com/events.html. I am looking to hire trainers/coaches in CHI, ATL, PHI, LA. Let me know if you are interested. Before I go let me remind you guys about hydration..........

• The more active you are, the more water you need to replenish lost fluids.

• Don’t wait until you’re thirsty to drink water.

• Drink plenty of water throughout the day. 

• Once you start exercising, drink water and keep water handy.

• Following a workout, you need to drink two cups of water for each pound lost.

• Start and end your day with water.  Drink before bed and when you wake up.

• Cool water not carbonated beverages or sports drinks is the best for hydration

  

No comments: